Bluestone, Consultant, 2018 ~ current
StubHub, Software Engineer, 2016 ~ 2018
- Reduced time running financial user acceptance tests by 2000% by architecting and implementing a real-time end-to-end automation system offering dynamic use case building, concurrent job execution, on-demand job retry, parameter customization and output validation.
- Retired Java-based legacy automation framework and improved UI test coverage by developing and maintaining a Node.js automation framework targeting front-end engineers.
- Decreased time customer service team acquiring test data by 300% by building a dashboard which supports generating, searching, filtering and paginating orders and listings.
- Initiated team weekly workshop to improve code review process and share productivity tips.
Stuvi, Software Engineer, 2015 ~ 2016
- Designed, developed and launched a textbook trading platform from scratch.
- Optimized textbook fuzzy search by implementing full-text search and ranking algorithm.
- Implemented an admin system to filter, search and manage website resources.
- Created order pickup and delivery mobile-solution for couriers.
Tenze Technology, Software Engineer Intern, 2014
- HN Mail: Topic-based newsletter service for Hacker News.
More projects are available on GitHub.
In order of proficiency:
- Solidity, TypeScript
- Java, PHP, Rust
- C, C++, Haskell, Python
- Elm, Elixir, Go, Racket
- M.S. in Computer Science, University of California, Davis, 2019 ~ ??
- B.A. in Computer Science, Boston University, 2011 ~ 2015